|Title:||IT Helpdesk |
The Information Technology helpdesk supports the IT team by assisting staff on all company hardware and software applications. The position is full-time and located in Carlsbad, CA.
- Assist end users with hardware, software and peripheral issues in person, via phone or remote access
- Perform workstation deployments and moves by installing, monitoring and supporting functions of desktop operating systems and related applications
- Provide exceptional customer service to all company departments in resolving any functionality issues with business systems (i.e. troubleshooting)
- Provide "help desk" support to on-site and remote staff as needed
- Assist with other IT projects as needed
- Must be able to travel between Carlsbad, Mission Valley, and Escondido offices
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Strong customer service focus combined with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet required deadlineStrong knowledge of Microsoft products and eagerness to learn industry specific applications
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware, software and peripheral troubleshooting
- 2+ years support experience in a Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment
- Computer related Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college
AKT LLP, CPAs and Business Consultants is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The AKT family of companies brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks AKT as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
AKTs leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product AKT offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
AKT is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. AKT is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes along with your salary history.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications