Tax Senior Associate
|Title:||Tax Senior Associate|
The Tax Senior is responsible for preparing and reviewing individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns. The Tax Senior also is responsible for developing and supervising staff and assisting in client management.
- Develop relationships with client personnel responsible for tax issues.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client's expectations.
- Research and propose resolution to technical tax matters.
- Prepare complex income tax returns including consolidated and multi-state tax returns.
- Provide effective project management.
- Inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and service.
- Build on technical competence by keeping up-to-date on trends, developments, and technical authorities.
AKT LLP, CPAs and Business Consultants is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The AKT family of companies brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks AKT as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
AKTs leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product AKT offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
AKT is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. AKT is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications