|Title:||Retirement Plan Client Services Specialist|
- Coordination of fund change/update process.
- Coordination of Wealth Advisors’ responsibilities in new client conversion process.
- Coordination of quarterly and annual trustee report production and annual regulatory disclosures.
- Maintenance of standard participant forms – updating fund line-up and allocation information.
- Maintenance of Wealth Advisors’ Model information – allocation/performance/expense ratios.
- Maintenance of prospectus “library” of Wealth Advisors’ frequently used funds.
- Set up and maintenance of electronic client files and records – scanning and data entry to CRM software. Production and/ or coordination of client mailings and “e-blasts” as needed.
- New Client proposal presentation packets – input of information and assembly.
- Conformance to and support in maintaining industry regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, or the applicable years of service requirement.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative position and experience working with people in a services environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial Services industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of retirement plans and general investment principals preferred.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
AKT LLP, CPAs and Business Consultants is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The AKT family of companies brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks AKT as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
AKTs leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product AKT offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
AKT is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. AKT is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.To Apply
Submit a cover letter and your resume describing how you meet the qualifications. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.