Senior Audit Associate
|Title:||Senior Audit Associate|
A Senior Audit Associate acts as the in-charge on a variety of business engagements by planning and directing the audit process. Process includes audit, review, and compilation of financial statements, benefit plan audits, and A-133 Single Audits.
- Prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations
- Build on technical competence by keeping up to date on trends, developments, and technical authorities
- Adhere to work plan schedules on each section of the engagement
- Anticipate and address client needs
- Supervise associates assigned to engagements
- Work with the assurance team to develop hourly budgets and fee analysis
- Travel up to 25%
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in Public Accounting working in a financial services role
- Solid understanding of audit and attest services with knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university
- Successful completion of the CPA exam or licensed CPA
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
AKT LLP, CPAs and Business Consultants is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The AKT family of companies brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting. business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks AKT as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
AKTs leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product AKT offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
AKT is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. AKT is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary And Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.