This is a full time opportunity for an individual with prior Information Systems experience seeking new challenges in a dynamic environment. A successful candidate will be required to handle many different facets of our IT infrastructure, from deploying new technologies to day-to-day management and support. This person will report directly to the IT Manager.
AKT LLP, CPAs and Business Consultants is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The AKT family of companies brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks AKT as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
AKTs leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product AKT offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
AKT is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. AKT is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of IT Infrastructure
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Provide applications/systems support to professional staff
- Create and maintain documentation required to support the IT infrastructure
- Successful candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- Experience with iSCSI SANs and Virtualization platforms (specifically VMware ESX4/5 and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience with Citrix Xenapp 5.0 or higher (Provisioning services preferred)
- Solid understanding of current network protocols and standards (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Hands on experience deploying and configuring network hardware (servers, firewalls, managed switches, wireless, etc.)
- Experience with OS deployment and image management
- Experience with Sharepoint/Document Management Systems preferred
- Experience with VoIP phone systems a plus
- Citrix Xenapp experience preferred
- Some travel required
- Rotational on-call emergency support
- Frequent after-hours system maintenance necessary
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
Submit a salary history, cover letter, and your resume describing how you meet the qualifications. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications